Training / Exercises
“The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in combat.”
U.S. Navy SEAL’s
Brocato and Associates provides standard training offerings that include organizational leadership, command and control, and functional needs.
We also provide emergency management, disaster management and risk reduction training.
With extensive real-life experience in actual crisis and emergency response management, Brocato and Associates is able to crosswalk training and exercises with real world crisis management.
Our expertise includes design and execution of drills, tabletop, functional, and full-scale exercises that meet and exceed the Homeland Security Exercise and Evaluation Program (HSEEP) standards.
We specialize in the integration of public and private-sector players in our exercises.
Key training and exercise services include:
- Seminars, drills, tabletop, functional, and full-scale exercises and after-action reviews
- Critical infrastructure assessments
- Natural and technological hazards functional training
- Response (ICS organizational and position-specific training)
- Individual and organizational leadership training